Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

012 - Mister Oogie Boogie

Just a quick update on the most recent addition to my Neverborn crew, the Stitched-Together. He was another quite simple model to paint, being that he's 90% brown. At first I had some trouble with the main colour in that after highlighting, it just looked like brown skin.

However, I found that by going all over the model with thin dark brown lines, it gives the impression of a hessian sack, at least from the other side of the table.


I was especially proud of this guy's performance in a recent game (see my last post). It seems that by activating him towards the end of my turn, I can use his gambling abilities to replenish my Control Hand. Assuming my opponent is also running low on cards by that point, I may be able to cheat on Gamble Your Life which has a severe damage of seven! I haven't yet had opportunity to use his Line of Sight blocking skills, but it's another talent up his sleeve for next time. Another of these is on the painting table, with the aim of getting Lord Chompy Bits up and running in the next month or so. Watch this space!

Mike

0 comments: